This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by the City Grill Group with registered office in Bld. Pache Protopopescu, no. 51, floor 2, sector 2, Bucharest.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files with encrypted text, stored on the user’s terminal. These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page of origin, the date of storage on the terminal and a unique number.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies are used in order to adapt the content of the web pages to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of the web pages. They are also used in the preparation of aggregate anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
What cookies do we use?
Error: The domain CITYGRILL.RO is not authorized to show the cookie declaration for domain group ID e9ecc824-6dfa-45da-82fb-fe39c571d733. Please add it to the domain group in the Cookiebot Manager to authorize the domain.
Our cookies do not store personal data about you, such as name or address. Below you will find a list of all our cookies and how we use them. Cookies prefixed with “__utm” are used by all sites that choose Google Analytics to have data about user visits.
• __utmz records whether a visitor came through a search engine (and if so, which keyword was used), through a link, or directly (eg through a bookmark).
• __utma stores the number of visits (for each visitor), the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit.
• __utmb and __utmc are used to see roughly how quickly visitors leave the site: when the visit starts, and when it ends roughly.
• __utmt indicates the request type, which is one of the following types: event, transaction, item, or custom variable.
• The cookie_accept cookie is used to determine if you have previously been shown the message related to our cookie storage policy.
Do cookies contain personal data?